ORANGE KEFIR CHIA PUDDING
- ½ cup kefir
- ½ cup milk
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, if it’s been sitting overnight you may want to add a little more milk to thin it out.
- Serve cold.
CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT CHIA PUDDING
This one is a bit naughty but it also has lots and lots of goodness so worth it in my book.
- 1/2 cup of kefir
- 1 avocado peeled and chopped
- sugar (to taste)
- 2 heaping tbsps cocoa powder
- 2 heaping tbsps of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 tbsps of peanut butter or any nut butter
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds or until well blended and thick like pudding.
That's it it is that easy!
top with grated coconut or cashew nuts to add an extra wow!