If you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using white flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Cultures at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
- Instructions for using this sourdough starter are included .
Use our San Francisco Sourdough Starter to make sourdough bread, chocolate chip sourdough cookies, and a wide variety of other sourdough baked goods.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Instructions and Troubleshooting
- Dried sourdough starter cultures can be ready to create baked goods within 3-5 days.
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70-85ºF.
- Instructions for using this sourdough starter are included
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Shipping Information and Shelf Life
- Our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by date on box.
Actual product may differ from image shown