Our Large Complete Kombucha starter kit allows you to brew up to 4 litres of kombucha at a time (in two seperate jars) so is perfect for those looking to brew Kombucha for their family or friends. This kit allows you to keep a ready supply of Kombucha going so you should never run out. This Kit also includes a Plastic filtering Funnel to enable you to filter your Kombucha as you bottle it.
The kit includes everything you need to start making Kombucha at home.
All our kombucha scobies are:
- Grown in Soil association Certified ingredients, which are GMO free.
- Soil association certified.
- UKAS Lab tested
- We guarantee that your culture will work
- Lifetime supply of Culture- If you take care of your scoby you will never need to purchase one again. Your brew will grow a baby every time you use it.
- We are a food registered company with a 5 star food hygiene rating
- All of our food handlers hold at least level 2 food hygiene certificates
- We have a full food safety programme in place (Haccp plan) and our facility is purpose built to grow cultures.
- Daily Ph tests are carried out on our cultures
- All live cultures are ready to to ferment as soon as they arrive
- All cultures are picked and packed to order daily
- All packaging is food grade and heat sealed and fully recyclable.
- Full paper instructions are provided with every culture (not just online) but we also provide access to our online instructions and tutorial videos and youtube channel
- Full customer support- We are here to help and for as long as you need us. When you buy one of our cultures one of our Culture experts is available to via email or telephone or in person to help you with your brew. You can come back to us at any point for help. We will do everything we can to help you happily make wonderful Kombucha.
2x 2L Glass brewing Jar
2X large Organic Scoby
2x Piece of tight weave cloth to cover your brew with.
2x Pack of tea
2x Bag of Organic Natural unrefined cane sugar.
1x Full Brewing Instructions
1x Funnel and small sieve to be able to filter your brew before bottling
*Optional 4x 500ml Screw cap fermenting bottles
*(optional)The optimum brew temperature for brewing kombucha is around 70F. Designed to fit a 2x 2L Glass Jar or 5 litre fermenting vessel. This heat tray is Thermostatically controlled to maintain a liquid temperature approximately 9 deg C above ambient room temperature, giving a fermenting temperature of 22-29 deg C in most domestic environments.
Low Wattage/Economical (cheaper than turning the heating up!!)
Thermally Insulated Base
Safe for Glass or Plastic Containers
Easy to clean
Heater On/Off Light