Fire Basket salt lamp
- Very very limited stock of this lamp left
- These unique and stunning fire baskets add warmth and glow to any room. These are our most popular salt lamp design.
- Himalayan salt lamp with therapeutic benefits for your health and well being,
- Most popular size lamp of 2-3 kg weight and Height:17cm - Width: 15cm
- Suitable for a room up to 10 square metres 2-3 kg a small bedroom, living room or office.
- Comes complete with certified cable and bulb.
- Himalayan salt lamp, approx 14 pieces of Himalayan salt rock in its most natural form. Hand crafted salt bowl on a wooden base.
Himalayan salt crystal products have become a very important issue in Central Europe within the last six years. As a natural salt crystals lamp, salt crystal lamp not only creates an especially radiant lights but also has a very positive and profound effect on our personal wellbeing. As a result, Himalayan salt lamps are recommended by numerous Feng Shui experts as well as by renowned architects for improving our working and living environments. Our Salt Lamps are mind and produced in the Himalayan region, an area rich in the mineral deposits that give our lamps their unique warm glow and attractive colours, Salt lamps are made from crystals of Himalayan natural salt crystals, which has lain below ground for around 260 million years. It is brought to the surface from depths ranging from 700- 1100 meters by traditional mining methods which maintain the benefits of natural salt and which protect it from possible contamination . Once mined, the crystals are fashioned entirely by hand, not in a factory but in small village workshops where the highly-skilled craftsman use their age-old family skills to produce work of outstanding natural beauty. Because all of the work is carried out by hand, and because the crystals from which the lamps are made are themselves variable, each lamp is unique in design, colour and weight. The natural substances of salt crystal determine the wonderful look of the crystal. For example, iron imparts a red tone and manganese contributes yellow and orange.