Cultures for Health Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- 1 - Pocket Test Thermometer (1)
- 1 - Organic Cotton Nut Milk Bag (11" x 14" bag for making homemade alternative milks)
- 1 - Box of Pomona's Pectin (thickening agent)
- 1 - Box of Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture (includes 4 packets of starter)
You Supply: Non-dairy milk, yogurt maker or similar appliance, blender (optional), stainless steel pot for for heating non-dairy milk
- Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
- May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.
Shipping Information and Shelf Life
Our Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture. The starter is best if stored:
- At room temperature (68° to 78°F): 3 to 4 weeks
- In the refrigerator (40° to 45°F): 6 to 12 months
- In the freezer (0° to 25°F): 12+ months
Actual product may differ from image shown above.