SteriPÛR Odour Absorbing Capsules for Sterilock® (pack of three)
- UNIQUE ODOUR ABSORBING CAPSULES – SteriPÛR Capsules absorb ‘ALL’ food fermentation odours.
- LONG LASTING - When fitted to the SteriLOCK Airlock each SteriPÛR Capsule will last over least 5 separate food fermentations.
- FITS IN SECONDS - Simply remove the SteriLOCK lid and insert the white end of the SteriPÛR Capsule into the airlock.
- ZERO MAINTENANCE - Simply remove and discard the SteriPÛR Capsule after use.
- SMALL IS USEFUL - Even with the odour capsule fitted, the SteriLOCK stands a miniscule 5cm above the fermentation lid. That’s a huge 12cm shorter than a standard bubbler airlock.
Many foodies love the aromas produced by fermenting foods – others (usually partners and other family members) can be a little more sniffy on the subject. Differing points of view that can now be resolved by the unique Sterilock Odour Absorbing Capsule. Optionally fitted in seconds to a Sterilock, the capsule’s activated carbon absorbs ‘ALL’ fermentation odours over a minimum of 5 seperate ferments.
Using a Sterilock® setup which facilitates gas escaping your fermented vegetables while keeping air out, allows you to make pickles, sauerkraut, and other fermented vegetables, fruits, condiments, and more while greatly reducing and often eliminating the threat of mold. You will recieve two sterilock® in this pack.
Why use a Sterilock®
The Sterilock® contains a patented Nanoseal that allows fermentation gases to safely vent, while preventing contaminants, including bacteria, from entering the fermentation vessel. Zero explosion riskThis ensures you don’t have to remember to vent build ups of CO2 that can sometimes lead to fermentation vessels exploding.
SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN
Soak to sanitise
Maintaining the Sterilock® is simply a matter of a quick soak in sanitising fluid prior to use.
Should the seal become particularly soiled, it can be removed in seconds and soaked separately.
BUILT TO LAST
Injection moulded from food safe plastics and silicon rubber, the Sterilock® is virtually unbreakable. As too is the porous plastic Nanoseal which, when sanitised before each use, will last almost indefinitely.