Apple Cider Vinegar is incredibly easy to make at home. From our ACV starter mothers you will be able to make a lifetimes supply of Apple Cider Vinegar, our unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar starters which the mother and starter vinegar.
The ACV mother is a complex structure of bacteria and acetic acids. It looks similar to a kombucha mother and forms in the same way.
Apple Cider Vinegar, also known as ACV is made from fermented apples (or apple juice). It has gained a great deal of popularity recently due to media attention around its potential benefits.
The best way to incorporate apple cider vinegar into your diet is to use it in your cooking — for salad dressings, homemade mayonnaise and that sort of thing.
Some people also like to dilute it in water and drink it as a beverage. Common dosages range from 1–2 teaspoons (5–10 ml) to 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) per day, mixed in a large glass of water.
It’s best to start with small doses and avoid taking large amounts
Making vinegar is one of the oldest fermentation processes known to humankind. Apple Cider Vinegar has been made for thousands of years. You will find it is used for everything from dressing a salad to a household cleaning product.
All Cultures are:
- Grown in Soil association Certified ingredients, which are GMO free.
- UKAS Lab tested (lab verified)
- We guarantee that your culture will work
- Lifetime supply of Culture- If you take care of your scoby you will never need to purchase one again. Your brew will grow a baby every time you use it.
- We are a food registered company
- All of our food handlers hold at least level 2 food hygiene certificates
- We have a full food safety programme in place (Haccp plan)
- Daily Ph tests are carried out on our cultures
- All live cultures are ready to to ferment as soon as they arrive
- All cultures are picked and packed to order daily
- All packaging is food grade and heat sealed
- Full paper instructions are provided with every culture (not just online) but we also provide access to our online instructions and tutorial videos and youtube channel
- Full customer support- We are here to help and for as long as you need us. When you buy one of our cultures one of our Culture experts is available to via email or telephone or in person to help you with your brew. You can come back to us at any point for help. We will do everything we can to help you happily make wonderful vinegar
If you need any further information please feel free to contact us and one of our team will be very happy to help.