Homemade red wine vinegar has a much more complex, subtle flavor than most of the supermarket versions. It is fabulous in salad dressings, of course, but you can also use it to make herbal vinegars, agro-dulce (sour and sweet) sauces, or to perk up lentil and bean dishes.
- Grown in Soil association Certified ingredients, which are GMO free.
- UKAS Lab tested (lab verified)
- We guarantee that your culture will work
- Lifetime supply of Culture- If you take care of your scoby you will never need to purchase one again. Your brew will grow a baby every time you use it.
- We are a food registered company
- All of our food handlers hold at least level 2 food hygiene certificates
- We have a full food safety programme in place (Haccp plan)
- Daily Ph tests are carried out on our cultures
- All live cultures are ready to to ferment as soon as they arrive
- All cultures are picked and packed to order daily
- All packaging is food grade and heat sealed
- Full paper instructions are provided with every culture (not just online) but we also provide access to our online instructions and tutorial videos and youtube channel
- Full customer support- We are here to help and for as long as you need us. When you buy one of our cultures one of our Culture experts is available to via email or telephone or in person to help you with your brew. You can come back to us at any point for help. We will do everything we can to help you happily make wonderful vinegar
If you need any further information please feel free to contact us and one of our team will be very happy to help.