Natural Green Tea - Vegetarian Capsules 500mg 30 capsules
Nature's BEST Healthy Supplement
Green tea was discovered by the Chinese over 4000 years ago. It is used for its medicinal and herbal powers.
Green tea leaves properties naturally have:
- Antioxidant Properties
- Weight Loss (Thermogenesis, Keeps fats from oxidizing)
- Lower Possibility Of Certain Cancers
- Improving Cholesterol Levels
Here are the some of the possible benefits of green tea:
- Helps increasing the rate of burning of fat and calories
- It also helps in suppressing appetite.
- A healthy aid for the heart
- Boosts your immune system
- It also minimizes the risk of strokes in the body.
- Increases you stamina and increases the energy
- Great in solving problems of indigestion or depression
- Green tea benefits your health by removing free radicals.
- It is working miracles for diabetes and blood pressure problems.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Fights Liver disease
- Lowers your risk of cancer
- Eases the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
- Stabilizes your cholesterol levels
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Promotes weight loss
- Slows the onset of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Fights the cause of allergies in your body
- Helps to fend off infections
- Reduces and prevents acne
- Slows the ageing process to prevent wrinkles
Some benefits in details:
- Promotes weight loss. Both green tea and green tea extract have been shown to fight obesity and lower LDL cholesterol – both of which ultimately lead to a reduced risk of heart disease and diabetes. The polyphenols in green tea are extremely useful for dissolving triglycerides, a substance in the liver and small intestine made up of mostly sugar and fat, and this is thought to be the reason green tea benefits fat loss. EGCG is also known to stimulate your metabolism and accelerate weight loss. When combined with the caffeine in green tea, this causes your central nervous system to release fat into the bloodstream to be used as fuel which burns your body fat off.
- Lowers your risk of cancer. Trials have indicated that it does inhibit cells from developing cancer. EGCG in green tea regulates and inhibits cancer growth by killing cells that are growing inappropriately.
- Eases the pain of rheumatoid arthritis. Study results reported that polyphenol antioxidants in green tea benefits suffers of arthritis by reducing the incidence and severity of the disease. EGCG protects cartilage destruction and reduces joint swelling and pain. This leads many scientists and health professionals to recommend green tea as a legitimate remedy for treating arthritis.
- Stabilizes your cholesterol levels. Researchers believe that green tea lowers your cholesterol levels by reducing its absorption in your digestive tract and increasing the rate of which it is excreted. However, your body does need cholesterol to build cell membranes, insulate nerve fibres and create hormones. For this, green tea benefits you by preventing the conversion of LDL cholesterol into it’s more dangerous, oxidized form. Oxidized LDL is one of the main factors in the development of atherosclerosis (the build of plaque that blocks your arteries as LDL gets sticky and clings to your artery walls) and increases your risk of heart attack or stroke. The amazing antioxidant effects of green tea protect this, helping to keep your arteries clean.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease. A Japanese study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association showed significant reductions in deaths from cardiovascular disease among green tea drinkers. The study found that over an 11 year test period, individuals who drank more than 5 cups per day had a 16% less chance of mortality and mortality related to cardiovascular disease when compared to individuals who drank less than one cup per day. They also found that green tea was especially beneficially in preventing strokes, due in large part to the antioxidants and how they prevent clogged arteries.
- Boosts your immune system. Catechins, the antioxidant polyphenol compounds, have been shown to have a major impact in your immune system. Research conducted by the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in 2003 revealed that theanine, found in green tea, boosted the activity of the gamma delta T cells that form part of our adaptive and innate immunity. The study followed a group of coffee drinkers and a group of tea drinkers who each drank 600ml of their drink daily. Blood samples taken four weeks later quite clearly showed that production of these anti-bacterial proteins were five times higher in those drinking tea.
- Reduces tooth decay. Antibacterial properties found in green tea are also used by your body to kill the bacteria that causes plaque on your teeth. Research by the Journal of Periodontology has also shown that for every cup of green tea you drink, there is a decrease in indicators for gum disease. Fluoride is also found in green tea which helps to protect against cavities.
- Slows the onset of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. A recent report published in the journal Phytomedicine has found substantial evidence that the enzymes found in green tea protect your brain cells from damage. Another study conducted by the University of South Florida looked at the effects of antioxidant EGCG. It was shown to be a protein blocker which prevented the chemical reactions that can lead to nerve damage that can lead to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Fights the cause of allergies in your body. Methylated epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) has been shown to block a cells receptor involved in producing an allergic response. By blocking the production of histamine and immunoglobulin E (IgE), two compounds in the body that are chiefly involved in triggering and sustaining allergic reactions, EGCG could very well be the compound which prevents you from having watery eyes, sneezing and coughing.
- Helps to fend off infections. EGCG has been highlighted by a study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology as being able to prevent infections, including the HIV virus. EGCG binds with CD4 immune system T-cell receptors and stops HIV from doing the same to reduce the risk of infection.
- Reduces and prevents acne. Green tea benefits acne in a number of different ways. It’s antibacterial properties attack and kill the acne bacteria while the anti-inflammatory benefits of green tea reduce the swelling and redness. Antioxidants fight against free radicals which damage the skin and make it more susceptible to acne also help to balance hormone levels to help prevent future breakouts from happening.
Dosage: 3 capsules per day before meals
Ingredients:100% natural green tea powder, These capsules are also Vegetarian, Halal & Kosher.
As with any medicine, vitamin, or herbal products you should consult a medical professional before using.
Other care Measures:
- Keep supplements and medicines out of the reach of children
- Store in cool dry place
- You should not exceed the mentioned dosage
- REMEMBER these are dietary supplement and is not meant to replace prescribed medicine that was given to you by your doctor or health advisor
This product is intended solely as a food supplement to enhance general health, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing listed here should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance on specific health problems.