All of Our Milk kefir Cultures are:
- Grown in Soil association Certified Organic Milk, which is GMO Free.
- Our Milk comes from Hook and Son Dairy who are renowned for the quality of their Milk.
- Milk is produced by pedigree grass fed Holstein Friesian cows.
- We take animal welfare seriously and so do the dairy we use.
- UKAS Lab tested
- We guarantee that your culture will work
- Lifetime supply of Culture- If you take care of your grains you will never need to purchase them again.
- We are a food registered company
- All of our food handlers hold at least level 2 food hygiene certificates
- We have a full food safety programme in place (Haccp plan)
- Daily Ph tests are carried out on our cultures
- All live cultures are ready to to ferment as soon as they arrive
- All cultures are picked and packed to order daily
- All packaging is food grade and heat sealed
- Full paper instructions are provided with every culture (not just online) but we also provide access to our online instructions and tutorial videos
- Full customer support- We are here to help and for as long as you need us. When you buy one of our cultures one of our Culture experts is available to via email or telephone or in person to help you with your brew. You can come back to us at any point for help. We will do everything we can to help you happily make wonderful milk kefir.
Please do remember that the grains do grow very quickly.
Kefir is a living culture, a complex symbiosis of more than 30 microflora that form grains or cauliflower-like structures (sometimes called plants) in the milk. As the culture ferments the milk these structures grow, creating new grains in the process. Real kefir from live culture is an endlessly self-propagating process.
Each Sachet of grains contains two measured teaspoon (10g) of grains sent in liquid (to protect them in the post). Each teaspoon will brew up to 500ml per brew but will also grow very quickly.
Our grains are guaranteed to work so if you have any problems or issues just get in touch email@example.com (pop the grains in some milk in the fridge covered in some cling film in the mean time, please do not throw them away).
Want to know more about our milk kefir grains? Click here.....