Now you can make delicious soy-free tempeh at home!
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Tempeh is fermented at 88°F (31ºC), the normal outdoor temperature in Indonesia.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- This traditional food often replaces meat in dishes and can be sliced, marinated, or seasoned as desired.
- Instructions for making tempeh are included.
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice, Rhizopus Oligosporus Culture.
- Does not contain MSG or preservatives.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured and packaged in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.
Shipping Information and Shelf Life
- Our Tempeh Starter Culture is dehdyrated and shipped in a barrier-sealed packet.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Use by date on box.
Please note current stock is reduced due to a short best before date.