UKAS LAB TESTED
LIFETIME SUPPLY FROM A SINGLE PURCHASE
DAILY PH TESTS CARRIED OUT ON ALL CULTURES
ACTIVE CULTURE READY TO FERMENT
FRESHLY PICKED TO ORDER EACH DAY
PACKAGED IN FOOD SAFE BAGS
FULL STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
LIFETIME CUSTOMER SUPPORT
DISCOUNTS FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS
* All scobies can and will vary is size slightly as they are a naturally occurring product but our Large scobies (brew 2L) are on average 16cm in diameter and a minimum of 1.5cm thick. Our Small scobies (brew 1L) are on average approximately 10cm in diameter and 1cm thick
Our Kombucha Starter Kits contain everything you need to start fermenting with this wonderful culture. We have sourced high quality products to include in all of our Starter Kits. These kits make fantastic gifts for anyone looking to start their journey with Kombucha.
Our Small sized simple Kit includes:
- 1L Glass fermenting jar -Strong sturdy glass jar that is easy use
- Small Organic Kombucha Scoby (will brew 1Litre)
- 2 x 500ml fermenting bottles
Our Medium Sized Simple kit includes:
- 1x 1/2 Gallon (2L) Glass fermenting jar -Strong sturdy glass jar that is easy use
- Large Organic Kombucha Scoby (will brew 2Litre)*
- 4 x 500ml fermenting bottles
Our Large Sized Simple Kit Includes
- 2 x 1/2 Gallon (2L ) Glass fermenting jar -Strong sturdy glass jar that is easy use .
- 2 x Large Organic Kombucha Scoby (will brew 4 Litres)
- 8 x 500ml Fermenting bottles
All kits have the option to include a tea and sugar pack. This is a Batch method tea and sugar pack and contains 200G of Organic certified Unrefined cane sugar and 10 Green teabags. The tea and sugar pack for the Large Kit is 20 teabags and 400G of Sugar.
Heat tray option: This kit comes with the option of a heat tray
- The optimum brew temperature for brewing kombucha is around 70F.
- This heat tray is Thermostatically controlled to maintain a liquid temperature approximately 9 deg C above ambient room temperature, giving a fermenting temperature of 22-29 deg C in most domestic environments.
- Low Wattage/Economical (cheaper than turning the heating up!!)
- Controlled Heat
- Thermally Insulated Base
The small and medium kits are supplied with a TE1 heat tray and the Large Kit is supplied with a TE2 Kit (designed to hold 2 jars)
- Safe for Glass or Plastic Containers
- Easy to clean
- Heater On/Off Light